* Be consistent
* Believe in yourself
* Find support- weight loss group like take off pounds sensibly. It did help. Being accountable once a week is a big deal and will aid you to success.
* 6 small healthy meals a day
* Exercise a min of 4 days a week
* Drink your 8 glasses of water a day
* Baby steps! Be proud of every pound gone. It took along time to put the weight on and it will take some time to get it off.
It’s Oct and this is the time it cools off and we all get a bit relaxed so I thought I would focus on a challenge for myself and invite my readers to join me. Let’s do it!! Walk, Walk, Walk. With one more good month before the really cold weather starts to set in let’s get out side and walk. If it’s already cold where you live opt for a treadmill. Just do something active 5 days a week. Do this for the next 3 weeks and you will be setting yourself up for a habit and your body will be wanting to continue even when the challenge is over. Make a difference in your life and motivate yourself to get moving!! I love this time of year with the holidays coming. Setting some good habits now will help when the temptations come. You can have some but treats but you won’t have to have much if your frame of mind is on crating a healthier you!!