I had some requests via e-mail wanting me to share how I lost the 100 pounds. So I wanted to post this at the top so it’s easy to find. Remember You can Win at weight loss!
When selecting a low fat diet plan, make sure you are getting a balanced and complete diet Full of everything you will need to fuel your body.
You will need to set realistic goals so you will get where you want to be.
You can start by following some guidelines I listed below.
Guidelines for a nutritional, low fat diet.
1. You must commit to consuming 6 small meals a day. I consider a snack for the smaller meals
2. To succeed, you are going to have to plan ahead. Pack your foods the night before. You will need to always have low-fat foods around.
3. Don’t get too caught up on the specifics of your diet. Keep it simple. Start by simply just counting calories.
4. Eat your food slower. This will help you enjoy your food
5. Eat on a smaller plate.
6. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy. Give these up and you will feel great after a few weeks.
7. Use a variety of vegetables and fruits in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable servings and 2 to 3 servings of fruit every single day. Dark veggies are best.
Here is my plan!! Give it a try!
Each morning before you eat anything have an 8oz class of water.
Breakfast~ Meal 1
Raspberry, Flax-seed protein shake. As seen on Dr OZ ~ You want your morning to have a fiber punch to keep you full and regular.
Ingredients serve 4
15 to 20 frozen or fresh raspberries
2 scoop of vanilla or strawberry protein powder.
1/2 cup orange juice.
1 small handful of fresh spinach. The nice thing about the spinach is that you can’t taste it and your kids would never even know that it is in the shake.
8 baby carrots.
1/4 cup dry oatmeal
1 to 2 teaspoon of flax-seed oil
Add a tiny bit of ice and blend away. You can play around with your shakes. Have fun with them and make them your own. We also add yogurt and apples sometimes. It’s a great way to start the morning.
For Breakfast or Meal 1 you can also have Oatmeal and 1 egg
AM Snack ~ Meal 2
1/2 apple and 8 almonds
PM Snack ~ Meal 3
a few handfuls of carrots and a piece of string cheese or a meal replacement protein shake or a protein bar
Lunch~ Meal 4
1/2 turkey sandwich loaded with lettuce and tomatoes. whole wheat bread no white!!
PM Snack~ Meal 5
1 protein bar
Dinner~ Meal 6
3 ounces chicken breast or Salmon
1 cup wheat pasta with red pasta sauce.
steamed veggies of your choice or bowl of fresh raw veggies
A teaspoon of peanut butter 2 times a day totally helps me keep away from sweets. It takes the edge off. Give it a try if you are really craving sugar.
Also flavor water with Stevia. YUM and I drink more water this way… Click here for the link to the one I love. Stevita Co. Inc., CHERRY Flavored Stevia Powdered Drink Mix, 2.8oz jar
If you will be at the office or gone for the whole day you need to pre-plan your meals ahead of time. You will want to take everything will you so you have no room to fail. Doing this for YOU is important.
Be good to yourself!! You deserve it!!
If you want to see my journey in the Yahoo Clip Video click here…
Also if you are new to my site: Come to my facebook page. It is updated with tips to keep you motivated! Click here