Interview with Rick Moorten at Wild 101 ~ Boise

I had a wonderful time doing a interview for Wild 101.1 Rick Moorten in the morning. He is a strong support of my platform and really enjoyed the interview! Thanks Rick!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Brea Parker Kuna Id says:

I love Rick in the morning! I heard this interview this morning and popped over to your blog to check it out. Nice work. I will be getting a magazine. I am going to even try to make it to the Mrs. Idaho pageant. Good luck.

2. My mom has type 2 and I am headed in the same direction if I don't step up to the plate and start taking better care of my health. Great interview with Rick. He is my favorite DJ on 101. Glad he is supporting such a great cause. Good luck in the Mrs. Idaho pageant.

3. Karen Mills Boise Idaho says:

That was a excellent interview. actually brought tears to my eyes. So many I know suffer from type 2 diabetes and I too am a big fan of Ricks. It's wonderful to hear he is a big supporter of your message.

4. Jessica- Meridian says:

Rick is the best DJ and seems so nice. Don't know him personally but love his show. Congrats on your many accomplishments and good luck in the Mrs. Idaho pageant. That was a great interview. Your blog is great!

5. Chelsea Brown Boise says:

Just got your magazine! What an accomplishment. You look fantastic. Big fan of wild 101. Loved your interview. There is hope for me.

6. Theresa Hess- Kuna says:

I am very over weight. I feel like all I do is work. I am inspired after your morning interview with Rick. I also went out and am impressed with your article. I feel some hope. something I have not felt in a very long time. Good luck in the Mrs. Idaho pageant. I hope you win for us moms.

7. Jenny- Nampa says:

Rick is my number 1 morning listening show. Loved the interview you did. Bought the magazine and my friend and I will be at the pageant. I am so impressed with all you have done. You really are a great example to mom's everywhere.
    Good luck.

8. I am going to buy local and see if it helps. I hate veggies. It would be wonderful if something like that would help me like them. Loved the article and you looked beautiful. Congratulations on everything. Rick Moorten is my favorite show in fact the only one I listen too. Good luck in your pageant.

9. Ava- Nampa Idaho says:

I am no longer going to sit around on my BUTT and gain weight. OMG you look so good in the magazine first. You are an inspiration. I am going to join a gym and get up and get moving. Love your blog and loved your interview with Rick. Go win Mrs. Idaho!!

10. I missed 1/2 of the interview with Rick but I did get the magazine. I am a SAHM and really need to lose weight. It's hard have 3 5 and under kids. I find my every waking moment helping their needs. I talked to my husband last night and am joining Anytime fitness. Maybe I will see you at the gym. thanks for showing me it can be done.

11. So impressed with your story. Heard you on radio and bought the magazine. I am on a quest to get this 20 last pounds off. Thanks for the motivation.

12. Leslie D says:

found your story on 8 women dream. You really have inspired me to take a seriously look at my lifestyle. Thank you! Good luck in the pageant.

13. Jill I am so proud to call you a friend. You are making wonderful progress with your mission to bring type 2 diabetes a name and a face. I loved the magazine article.

14. I found your story on Gluco Stories. I am so impressed and will visit your site often to find out more about how you lost your weight. Congratulations of being in First. I have been reading that magazine for ever. I loved your story. You look so good. KUDO's to you!

15. Jody Nelson says:

found your site on diets in review. A magazine. Wow you have come a long way from your before photo. Keep up the good work you are a great example. Moms wives and others can learn so much from you.

16. I am so proud of you. What a great example you are.

17. Jill Knapp says:

Wow! Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Sorry it took me so long to respond. It has been really busy getting ready to get my kids back to school and the Mrs. Idaho International Pageant is this weekend with events starting tomorrow.
    I really appreciate all of the support! Have a wonderful weekend.

18. Good luck in the pageant Jill. I know you will do great! I have enjoyed watching your move your message.
    I am a member of TuDiabetes

19. You are living an exciting life due to hard work. I found you on Everyday health. Congrats on your many many accomplishments. Keep spreading the good word!

20. Your story is so inspirnI found it on Divabetic. Good luck in your pageant.

21. I am coming to the pageant. You don't know my but I first met you at the Nampa health fest. Your story impacted me so much I joined anytime fitness in Boise. I wish you the best luck at the pageant. You are a wonderful role model.