Thank you!!

Wow what a week it has been. I have so many things to be thankful for. I am completely humbled by being on the Dr. Oz show and mentoring 3 wonderful women. They are all doing really well. What a journey we all have been on. I want to thank you for all of the sweet, kind e-mails. I am so blessed to have touched so many lives. I am truly blessed. I just wanted to post that I am sorry I have not been able to reply to all of the wonderful e-mails and comments.

My wonderful father was in a bad car accident wed the 3rd of March. He has multiple fractures in his neck and is having some heart problems. I wish I could reply to each and every e-mail and comment. Just know how much I appreciate all of you. I am amazed at how many people have touched my life in one way or another in this incredible journey. THANK YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Hope your Dad get's well. You are going through so much. Get some rest.

2. I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I will pray for him.

3. Jill let me know if I can do anything. I am here for you through this hard time.

4. Tina from wii moms says:

Take care of yourself and I will keep your dad in our prayers. You are so inspiring. I just want to say thank you.

5. Wow! this is a hard time for you. I know how it feels. Spend lot's of time with him and get some rest.

6. You do so much for others my friend. Hang in there? Here for you if needed. We will be prying for your dad.

7. I am so sad and sorry to read this news. I will pray.

8. Pam Robinson says:

You are a wonderful example.

9. You really don't age. What a timeless picture of you and your father. Sending positive thoughts your way.

10. Peggy Jenks says:

Know that many are praying for your father.
    Take it easy.

11. Karen - diets in review and your blog reader says:

This is hard news to read. You do so many wonderful things others. Now it's pay it forward time. Take care and I will be praying for your father.
    Great picture of when you were young. You don't age do you.

12. I am so sorry. You are making a wonderful example for so many woman. ME big time. Thank you!

13. Amy Lyons says:

Very Cute picture. Sad about your dad. We prayed for him.

14. Stacee -the heart of diabetes says:

Take care and my whole family is praying for your dads health. Thanks for being such a good role model to me. You are a strong women.

15. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, Jill. I'm wishing him all my best and sending good thoughts your way!

16. Jill Knapp says:

Thank you!! I appreciate the support.

17. Jennifer says:

You have always been strong! I prayed for you father last night and today and will continue to.

18. We will keep your dad in our prayers. Hang in there and rest is good when so much is going on.

19. I have followed your story since I head the podcast on fabulous after 40. You inspired me to make a lifestyle change and I have lost 52 pounds. Thank you! I visit your site every morning to read something I haven't and I have learned so much from you. When I was watching you on Dr. OZ I felt like I knew you. You were stunning and are such a great example.

I am so sorry about your Father.
    I can tell just by this picture you really care about him. Look forward to the next Dr. OZ show. Please post when you will be on the show next.

Sincerely, Diane Wallen- TX

20. I am sad about your father. We will be praying for your family and your father.

21. Hope your dad is doing better. It was wonderful meeting you at the women conference. You are amazing and I enjoyed talking to you.

22. Thinking of you hoping your dad is doing well. The 6 meals a day is working. Thank you for your support Jill.