Dr. OZ Show Airs Thursday March 4th ~ Anytime Fitness Party

The Dr. OZ show I will be on Airs this coming Thursday March 4th. Here in Idaho it will be shown at 8pm on 24/7. If you want to come watch it with me Anytime fitness center is having a open house starting at 7:45pm.
To find out time and channel it will air where you are click here. Doctor oz.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Would not miss it for the world.

2. Yes We will be there Jilly

3. We are planning on it! Sounds like its going to be a great night.

4. Way to go jilly! Wish I lived closer. I would be right by your side. Have a fun time.

5. Tiffany Buans says:

I love your story. I found your site on the weight watchers site. Congratulations on your Dr. OZ show. I will watch.

6. Diane Fit to the Finish says:

Congratulations Jill! You have done an amazing job!

7. 100 pounds gone! :-) says:

Thanks for all of the support everyone. It's going to be exciting. What a wonderful Journey this has been, I am so blessed..

8. My name is Wendy. I saw the post about you going on the Dr. OZ show on diets in review.
    I am a type 2 diabetic and will be following your blog from now on. Your story is uplifting and inspiring and I think its wonderful you will be sharing your journey.
    Congratulations on all of your successes.

9. Small Burst says:

This is so awesome Jill! Wish I could go. I have an award waiting for you at http://www.smallburst.com. Thanks for being so inspiring to so many!

10. Diane Weller says:

You were on msn health this morning. I loved reading your inspiring story. Truly you really are doing so much good with your life. Keep up the good work!!

11. I saw your story on the heart of diabetes today. Very impressed. You are moving mountains with your story. Good for you. I will for sure watch your show with Dr. OZ

Julie Ann

12. Jenny Beal says:

Thank you! I really needed to hear this story. I have struggled for years. Hearing your story on the news tonight was wonderful. You are so kind and I felt the emotion when you were talking.
    I will watch your show.

13. You have a wonderful blog. I saw the local news tonight. I am a full time mom who has lost herself. Your story really made me think about what's important.
    I really need to start moving.
    Look forward to seeing you on Dr. OZ!

14. Jackie from Nampa says:

I added you to my blog list. Hope that is ok. People need to see your story. I watched you on the news and loved hearing your story. Weight loss is hard work that is for sure. You are amazing and should be so proud.

15. Amazing story and just the bit of inspiration I needed tonight! Thank you for sharing your story with channel 7. I will be watching tomorrow.

16. Kaitlinn says:

You are such a motivator. I am so overweight and feel trapped. Your story was wonderful to hear. I saw you in the paper yesterday too. You are beautiful and I am proud you are from Nampa

17. Thanks for creating this blog! Thank you for sharing your story. I love your drive.
    Congrats!

18. You are an inspiration! Very motivating.

19. Your motivation on the news was so real. No wonder you look so good. I will be watching.

20. I just read about you on KTVB.com and wanted to say…WOW! What an inspiring story! You're story is so motivating! Thanks for sharing it and I'll be sure to watch Dr. Oz tomorrow.

21. 100 pounds gone! :-) says:

I just wanted to say Thank you so much for the wonderful, Sweet comments. My main goal is to give others hope and help others realize they just need to believe the impossible is possible.

Thanks again, Jill

22. Jill, I loved your interview. I am so proud of all you are doing.

23. You look amazing. Not even close to 40. I only hope after I get this 40 pounds off I can look 1/2 as well as you do.

24. Linda P- Boise says:

Wonderful story. I am a SAHM, Thanks for passing on the motivation

25. I am headed to the gym tomorrow. Your story really reached out to my soul.
    Thank you for putting yourself out there in order to help others.

Much of what you said hit home to me.

26. Thank you for sharing this. I know I really needed to hear this. I will be looking for you on Dr. OZ tomorrow.

27. I have so many bad health problems from being overweight. I cant use being over 40 as an excuse. Thanks for sharing.

28. Breanna says:

I am really glad they shared your story.
    i needed to hear this.

29. Woo hoo! That is wonderful news! I will be out of town but will set the DVR. You go girl!!!

30. I am going to come to the open house. I live in Nampa and just want to meet you. What a inspirational person you are.

31. You seriously did a amazing job on the news. I am overweight and sick of it. Thank you for giving some hope away.

32. Tamara B. says:

Yay, I will be watching it for sure!

33. Very exciting Jill. It was great seeing you on the news.

34. Loved your story tonight.

35. Great interview

36. loved your story

37. can't wait to watch Dr. OZ this morning.

38. Look forward to dr oz this am

39. Stephanie Parker says:

Iloved your interview on the news last night. Kudo's. I will be following your blog and will be watching Dr OZ tonight.

40. I live in Boise and I am a mom of 6. I am out of shape and very overweight. I listened to you on the radio this morning. I cried after as I think of how I have really let my self go. Thank you so much for sharing your story with Mike. I feel blessed to have heard your story and now I will be able to see you tonight on the Dr. OZ show. Your kind spirit really made me think of how it feels to be fat.

I hurt, I am depressed and I was uplifted this morning.
    Thank you, Thank you!

41. Donna Keller says:

I was in my car on my way to work when I heard your interview with wild 101. I felt like I was hearing my own story. I am so depressed due to not being able to get my weight off. 2 yrs ago I took of 82 pounds. I felt wonderful. I slowly put back on the weight and even more. I have about 96 pounds to lose.

I got to work and have been on your blog for the last hour. Don't tell my boss.
    Anyway you are inspiring and I just had to say thank you.

42. Heard you on the mike and Kate show. love your story.

43. Linda Baker says:

I heard you on Mike and Kate. Looks like others have also. Wow! is all I can say. Your story is amazing. I just read about your broken ankle and I was shocked you still were able to get the weight off. I hope I get to meet you in person someday. i truly admire you and love your story.
    Thank you for sharing.

44. So excited to watch it today, Jill! I can't wait to see you on there! 🙂

45. Melanie New York says:

You are beautiful. What a wonderful Job you did on Dr. OZ today. I am so impressed. Best wishes.

46. I loved the show. Met you at the health fair. I joined anytime fitness but only go in the afternoons. I never see you. All the best.