The Dr. OZ Show!!

Me with Dr. OZ and My very supportive husband! 🙂

Me and Dr. Roizen who wrote You on a Diet. He was wonderful!

I had the time of my life in New York taping the Dr. OZ show. I will be mentoring 3 ladies in their quest to lose weight and get healthier. I am so excited about doing this. They are 3 amazing ladies and I am so blessed to have this opportunity.
The Doctors and the staff were wonderful to work with. I will keep you all posted and let you know when the show will air. Thank you for the wonderful comments and support.
Click here to read about my weight loss Journey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. NO way Jill. These pictures are wonderful!
    You so deserved this. You will make a great mentor. Goooo Girl!

2. Jill this is only the first of many more great things to come. It looks like you had a blast. Congratulations. I wish you could mentor me.

3. Jill, I am so glad Dr. OZ found you. You are a total inspiration to so many and have worked so hard to help others. You are truly a blessing to these ladies you will be mentoring.
    Congrats Hun! You are going to be great!

4. Jill, I told you along time ago you were going to be doing big things with your life. Congrats my friend. I am so proud of you and happy for you.

5. I am so excited to see you on the Dr OZ show. When will it air? Please make sure to post the date so I can watch. I love your story and have lost 16 pounds since Jan 1st. You have inspired me to move and it's working.

6. YOU look so great Jill. Those ladies are so lucky to have you. I am so happy to call you my friend.

7. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Can I just say YOU GO GIRL!! YOU are amazing and keep amazing me more and more. YOU are going to inspire so many people Jill. This is only the begining.

8. You should be very proud. Dr. OZ is a big deal. I have followed your blog since Jan and think you are doing great things. I was so impressed when I read you continued to lose weight even with a broken ankle. I have no excuse and have dropped 10 pounds in a month. Keep keeping us inspired.

9. You did it Jill. Look at you. You are so beautiful inside and out. Congratulations. Let me know when to watch.

10. Oh Jill, We are so proud of you. They could have not found a better person for this job. You really are a wonderful person.

Can't wait to watch the show.

11. This is wonderful for the diabetic community. We are proud of you.

12. Yay! I recorded the program the other day and watched the first 20 minutes already (as soon as the kids go to bed I'm watching the rest!) and now that I saw your pictures I'm going to look even harder at the audience so I can say "Hey! There's Jill!" So excited for you!

(By the way, the DVD arrived here safe and sound, thank you so much for sending it!)

13. Alanya/Ally says:

I still think that is amazing! I can't wait to see the show! It will be so fun to see the show and say, "Ah! That's Jill who lives across the street! I know her!!!" Plus, it is really cool what you've done.

14. "Beauty Queen" Brittany says:

I am SO excited about this I just CAN'T STAND IT! I feel like you and Dr. Oz are my favorite people in the world and cannot believe they are in a picture TOGETHER! Congratulations on this Jill, I am so proud of you!

15. How wonderful! What a great experience for you! congrats.

16. 100 pounds gone! :-) says:

Thanks everyone!! It sure has been a wonderful journey!! I am so excited and excited that I get to go back to NY in the future. Next time we will make a trip out of it and stay a week or so.

NY was so fun! We walked and walked and walked. I loved the big city.

17. Jill you really deserved this one. This past year you have worked so hard spreading your message with as many as possible. I think these ladies are going to love you and all you stand for. You are a wonderful example to me and I am sure they will fell the same way. Have fun and enjoy this journey you are on.

18. I am so happy to see you so HAPPY!!!!

19. MY friend Jill is with Dr. OZZZZ I am so happy for you Jill. It has been a long road for you but I knew somehting big would come your way. Your strength has been a true blessing to me. Keep up the good work.

20. I am a so jealous and thank-you for posting the pics!

21. I too am jealous but so happy for you! You have come so far. I have followed your blog for some time now and think you are a great example to others and myself.
    Make sure you post when the show will be on.

22. Jennifer King says:

I found your site on diabetes daily. How exciting for you. Congratulations on your weight loss and have fun.

23. I love to visit your blog. What wonderful news. Please post when your show will air.
    Kudos to you.

24. Small Burst says:

This is an amazing opportunity. You deserve it!

25. Wonderful News. I am a type 2 diabetic and now will be following your success. I need to see people that have done it and made it.

26. Kaitlyn Marving- UT says:

I have lost 62 pounds thanks to you introducing me to eating 6 meals a day vs 3. I am so proud of you and am glad to know you will be sharing your story with the world. It's so positive and uplifting. Please post when it will be on. I would not miss watching it for anything. Thank you Jill

27. 100 pounds gone! :-) says:

Thank you all for the amazing suppot.

28. Ohhhh Jill, I just found your message on FB about going on the Dr. OZ show. This is so cool! I think you are such an amazing woman and will help many.

29. I found your site on Divine Caroline. dr. oz is my favorite Dr. When will you be on? your story is wonderful. You should be so proud.

30. Be proud!! You have worked so hard for something as big as Dr. OZ to happen.

Enjoy each minute Jill.

31. Hat's off to you! I am a diabetic and I am so excited you are out there spreading your message.
    You are a inspiration. I visit your site often and find lot's of wonderful tips I have put to use.

Keep moving your good works

32. Wow! This is great news. I love that he now has his own show. You have had an amazing year. Congrats!

33. I loved hearing you on 580 with Kevin. Your journey has inspired me. 100 pounds had to be so hard. Congratulations. You looked so beautiful on Dr. OZ

34. You look to die for Jill. I just watched the DVR I taped of the show while we were out of town. So nice to be back in touch via FB.
    You are a great friend and example to me.

35. scrapwordsmom says:

Wow! This is wonderful!! What a neat, life changing experience!!!! I bet you will love mentoring those 3 ladies and how lucky they are to have you:)

Leslie

36. Saw your article on eating 6 small meals a day on we-go health. I will be giving it a try. Congratulations on your Dr. OZ appearance and on your weight loss. That is fantastic.

37. Laurie Piper says:

Wow! You are so lucky! I love the Dr. OZ show. I just watched your news clip. How exciting to have been on his show. I just started watching his show daily. Congratulations on your many successes. I found your blog on diets in review.

38. Ruth Ellison says:

Are you still mentoring the Dr. OZ ladies? If so how are they doing? You inspired me to change my lifestyle and I have gotten of 72 pounds since April 2010. I am finally healthy and to my goal weight. Thanks for all of your tips and sharing the journey on how you changed.