The holiday season is here and all though it can be the best time of year it can also be the most stressful time of year. Here are a few tips that can give you a boost in energy and also a decrease in your stress.
1. EXERCISE!! even if it’s just a stroll through the mall at a fast pace any and all exercise can give you an energy boost!!
2. YOU TIME!! if your feeling the holiday rush take a step back and take a deep breath. Unwind with a bath at the end of the day. Read or just do anything relaxing before you head off to bed so you will get a great nights sleep.
3. Leave perfection behind! Between holiday parties and getting goodies to your kids school don’t aim for perfection. Do the best you can and leave the rest behind.
4. Don’t forget your water. With as busy as this month can be don’t forget to drink. Carry a water bottle with you everywhere you go.
5. Think before you eat! Tis the month for junk food. All the sugar can leave you feeling sluggish. Remember to eat well this month. Yes enjoy a few treats here and there but don’t over do it!!