90 Day fitness challenge starting April 6th!! Join in and by July 4th you will be so glad you did it!! 90 days of working out. It can be a walk, run, fitness class anything you love to do. You just need to workout for a total of 90 days. If you start on the 6th 90 days will put you at July 4th. By the end of the 90 days my hope is it will be a habit and you will want to keep going! I love a good challenge!! So join in and start today!! I will keep you motivated with #getupandgetmoving90 over on instagram. My instagram name is 100poundsgone. So go to it and JUST DO IT!!
Being a Mom of 3 very active kids along with my husband and I who both workout faithfully I really found a sports drink that works for all of us!!
All of my kids, Hubby and I love this Sports drink!! With so many flavors to chose from we have all found a favorite!
Here are some facts about Body Armor
BodyArmor states these facts:
- Made with coconut water (Coconut water contains fluid, potassium, sodium, and calcium to aid in rehydration)
- 600 mg of potassium. Potassium is critical in the hydration process by preventing cramping due to its role in nerve function and muscle control. Traditional sports drinks use sodium as their key electrolyte, however, Americans get enough daily sodium via their food consumption and not enough potassium. Too much sodium can cause high blood pressure and potassium helps to lower blood pressure.
- Packed full of vitamins
- Natural flavors and sweeteners (no heavily refined sugar such as you will find in Gatorade) This is my favorite Fact!! Being I have type 2 diabetes and am a mom always wanting my kids to have the best I love that is not filled with refined sugar!! BIG PLUS IN MY HOUSE!!
- No dyes (Body Armor uses natural colors from fruits and vegetables and vitamins such as Beta Carotene)
- Healthy Alternative. Body Armor is a healthy hydration alternative to traditional sports drinks. It has more electrolytes, is higher in vitamins and potassium, lower in sodium, contains coconut water and nothing artificial. Other sports drinks are high in sodium, low in potassium, have artificial flavors and colors with little to no nutrients.
This is a must try for every mom of active kids!! Here is a coupon to try Body Armor for yourself. They have this drink at Target one of my favorite stores!!